Green Tea Cucumber Loofah Scrub
cleanse, scrub, & exfoliate.
'Green Tea Cucumber': calm and soothing cucumber with hints of green tea
+ Cleanses naturally, yet effectively
+ Exfoliates & rids dead skin
+ Safe for sensitive skin
+ Contains a natural, unbleached, eco-friendly sponge
CLEAN WITH COMPASSION.
EVERY BODY SOAP PURCHASED,
ONE IS DONATED
TO AN INDIVIDUAL IN NEED.
Cleanse, nourish, and scrub all at the same time! Coconut Oil and Glycerin keeps your skin moisturized and healthy. Glycerin is a natural humectant, so it's a substance that retains moisture, helping you keep your skin soft.
We slice the loofahs into about an inch thick, and dip them into our soaps.
*5 oz rectangular bar
- Loofahs vary in texture (some are softer and some are harder)
- In the beginning, I like to use it on rougher areas on my body (like my feet!)
- Use leftover loofahs to scrub and clean the house!
+ Directions: Apply with water in circular motions. Enjoy clean, fresh skin. Please keep away from direct heat or sunlight.
+ Ingredients: Sodium Cocoate (Coconut Oil), Sorbitol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Stearate (Stearic Acid), Water, Sodium Hydroxide (Lye), Glycerin, Essential Oil Blend, Iron Oxide (Natural Color), Love
1) What is the loofah made out of? The loofah sponge is obtained from the gourd plant (a type of squash!), and is dried and peeled. You may see black or brown flecks of the seed or remnants from the skin in your soap, and this is normal! The loofahs are derived from real plants, that come from real soil.
2) The loofah is so hard on my skin? The loofahs tend to be harder in texture in the beginning, but after a couple of washes, the sponge becomes softer. If you feel that the loofah is a bit on the rougher side, start scrubbing on rougher areas of your body, like your feet and knees and elbows!
3) Is this soap gentle enough for sensitive skin? Yep! This soap base is free of chemical detergents, and gentle enough for people with skin conditions and sensitive skin.
4) What do I do with the leftover loofah? As the soap disappears through scrubbing and usage, the loofah will be left over-- you can go ahead and use the leftover loofah as a scrub/sponge for your body, or even use it to clean your shower, tub, or sink!