The product that’s pediatrician approved but just keeps getting crapped on. Literally. It’s tough work, but somebody’s gotta do it.
With zinc oxide (and a bunch of other healthy skin ingredients), Pain in the Butt™ Diaper Rash Cream gets to work immediately - treating, preventing, protecting and soothing tiny human skin from painful diaper rash.
- No Petrolatum
- No Phthalates
- No Parabens
- No Fragrance
- No Dyes
Parents: Clean skin and then generously apply with every diaper change to avoid Pain in the Butt™ scenarios (hold nose, as needed).
*Your purchase of this product feeds a hungry child one meal!
Q) Is Pain in the Butt™ Diaper Rash Cream cloth diaper safe?
A) YES! When using any diaper rash cream with cloth diapers, it's a good idea to:
- Use diaper liners to protect the diaper
- Wash diapers with
- Properly loaded machine (i.e. don't overload)
- Use very hot water to dissipate oils and wax buildup
- Use a high quality detergent in sufficient quantity
- Read this article from Fluff Love University "Diaper Creams and Cloth Diapers"
Q) What causes diaper rash?
A) We're glad you asked! Click here to learn more.